New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, September 26, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT TIP & A WINDOW INTO MY LIFE!

Hi Everyone! Well, it has been a crazy week for me..I am so excited. I have been asked to be an Editor on MomLogic.com for all of the Michigan community. Along, with my friend Claire from http://www.bitsfromabrit.blogspot.com/. We are going to be bringing you all kinds of contests, information and parenting tips. We are also throwing a HUGE benefit for the GAL TO GAL Foundation and http://www.designhergals.com/ on October 18th. And will be bringing you more details so that you can join us in the virtual walk for Stage IV Breast Cancer.

So this is just a quick peek into my life...since I have a wonderful eye infection and need to turn this laptop off and go to bed. Well, every Saturday morning, I vacuum my living room....we have crappy old carpet and it needs it like every other day. Well, everytime I vacuum Korbyn wants to help me and when I try to take back the vacuum he throws a tantrum. I think it is so cute and this is only a minor tantrum..but I find it funny. He is my little honey and I can't wait to show him these videos later in life. I hope you enjoy it. Leave me a comment if you like my tip?


My tip...get your baby to do the vacuuming! HA! HA! Just kidding!

Video is courtesy of my FLIP MINO! LOVE THAT CAMERA!!!

Shanda

No comments: