New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy, but fun, times!

There's some exciting things happening with our Mommies....

Christine was featured on Good Day Sacramento, one of the best features we have all yet to see. Also, you have got to check out her super star moment! But, she is leaving for vacation so I will try to get some things done around this place.

In the meantime I will be guest posting on From Dates To Diapers and beyond on Sunday, so come over and see what I have to say.

Amanda also is absent due to her big move, and I myself go back to school next week. It's been a long journey but I'm going to do it!

Hopefully I can get another window up soon. Who's going to join me?

I want to give everyone an update since we've been busy behind the scenes trying to get winners together. It's so hard doing large events like this and thank every one of you for your patience.

No comments: