New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Window Into Our Lives

Welcome to an all new feature here at Mommies United!

We are going to start an all new weekly feature here at Mommies United. A Window In To Our Lives is going to be a special as our readers are. By "window" we mean that you too can share a moment, video, picture, or special post with us. It must be a personal post that gives us a peak into your life!

This week is special you can take a peak into Shanda's life as she meets Hannah Montana!

My window is simple this week. Call my home at any point during the day and there will at least be one complaint about my dog Neleh. She's quite the dog from chewing on glass, to the infamous Attack Of The Roomba. While at times I can't deal with her spazzing out, or finding every roll of toilet paper in the house and tearing it into pieces she's a very special part of our family. With all my complaints I still look at her and love her just the same.

My window is a video and picture of Neleh (don't mind Kai's hair she chopped it off a few weeks ago, that's a whole other story) While she has her moments to me this is super cute you can see just how all over the place Neleh is. She is smart I swear!

This picture is Neleh in all her glory, she actually slept like that for an hour. I tried waking her up to get her out of her "doggie jail" but she slept like a dog. She often naps in her "jail" but never like this.

Just another reason for me to smile about my daily life.





Now it is your turn, give us a peak into your window.
(Just a note when you sign a linky here at Mommies United your name will be turned into a LIVE link, giving you one free link. It's our small gift to you)

2 comments:

Sky said...

Oh, that's bloody cute!!

We have one of those "doggie jails" for our pooch too...but my 1 year old likes to play in it! I don't know if that is something we should be concerned about! LOL

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I love your "window", and this was a cool idea! Thanks:)