New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, September 12, 2008

OMG! I MET HANNAH MONTANA LAST NIGHT!

You are not going to believe it?? I met Hannah Montana last night, and I caught it all on my FLIP camera! I went to put Nevaeh to bed last night and POOF....Hannah Montana appeared and I found myself at a Hannah concert!!! LOOK SEE FOR YOURSELF! I am so cool! LUCKY ME!

Well, you guys asked for it..more personal stuff from us!! I hope you enjoyed my playtime with my little AMERICAN IDOL.

SOOOOO! My Fabulous Friday tip is......help your children use there imagination by playing pretend or dress up. Its great for you and your child! Not to mention it's a blast!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are precious moments to capture on video. What fun! My oldest daughter had that same Snow White dress when she was that age. Now she's 17 years old. Time flies.
Kathy

Sky said...

That's darn cute!!

Kristin said...

So cute Shanda!

Stacey Moore said...

so cute! we LOVE hannah montana at our house as well :)

sunnymum said...

Hurray for imagination! Thanks for sharing this cute moment!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Oh, I have got to get a wig like that! Too funny.