New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Just A Note:

Have you missed me?

Between lessons, diapers, and games with my kiddos, I've been busy gathering information for all of our winners of our Back to School Event. It's been quite the tedious task and it's taking me a lot longer than I expected!

I was up until 3am on Thursday, but I wasn't emailing any winners like I should have been. Instead I was reading. I hope you'll forgive me. I just had to find out what happened to Marcus in the second book in a fabulous series. You MUST read The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers - You'll see what I mean!

Sorry for the tangent. Anyway....

You should be receiving an email shortly if you won a prize, but if you haven't yet, please do not worry... We haven't forgotten about you! If you do see your name on the list of winners, and have not yet contacted us, please do so, with the name of your prize as the subject in either an email or by using the contact form.

I do ask, though, that if you have already contacted us with your info, please do not do so a second time!
We'll be in touch soon!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

And, seriously, if you like to read, go out now and buy, borrow, or steal (not really) the Mark of the Lion series... If you're anything like me, you won't be able to put them down!!



P.S. Come take a look at the Window Into Our Lives...

No comments: