New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Walk in the Park


Natalie is having a fun contest with her husband, but it's not just any contest she is trying to raise money to help cure kids cancer. You can read about the contest here at A Walk in the Park.

On Sept 6th they will be part of Six Flags "A Walk In The Park" to raise money to cure kids cancer! If you donate ANY amount of $$$, leave a comment and she will put you in a drawing to win a hardback copy of her favorite Christian fiction book!

If you are interested in joining them for "A Walk In The Park", or for more information about this event, Cure Kids Cancer and Six Flags Friends, please visit their website. The walk is on Sept 6th so stay tuned to learn how much they raise as a family and of course there will be pictures of them at the walk!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thank you so much for posting this!!!

I am so excited to be helping bring attention to such a great cause! Oh and I hope the bloggy world will help me win this little contest with my husband! Thanks again for your help!

Natalie said...

Thanks again for linking me! My post is up with pictures of our fun!!!