New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Much Love Monday

Much Love Monday

Monday's here on Mommies United is our day to feature one commenter from the past week and show thanks to our readers!

This past week, us Mommies took the weekend off for the Holiday, and so I would like to feature a comment from our ITS FRIDAY!!!!! Finally! Post where Shanda asked our readers to share their best parenting advice.

Tara from Tara's view of the world who said...
My best parenting advice is to go with your gut! There are hundreds of books and media on parenting, on what to do and how to do it, and if you try to follow it all you will go crazy- plus it is impossible since one half of the experts completely disagrees with the other half of experts. Just remember that the best possible thing you can give your kids is your love. A child who grows up loved and supported will grow up happy.


Thank you Tara, we completely agree. "A child who grows up loved and supported will grow up happy."


(Kristin is on vacation and will be back on Wednesday!)

4 comments:

Jess NBP said...

I completely agree!! Now that I have u guys in my reader I'll be reading more often. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree...What awesome advice!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

Tarasview said...

ah thanks guys! I've been on vacation in the land of no-internet so I just found this today!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't take long to work out which parenting advice will work for you and what won't.

Everyone has an opinion, just be wary of opinions disguised as advice!