New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Terrific Post Tuesday

Terrific Post Tuesday

First of all, here are our favorite posts from the last week...
Shanda, Kristin, Christine and Amanda


And second, CONGRATS!! To our winner Monica of the Kaboost! Here are her fabulous tips!

Anonymous said...
1. I keep a bag in the car that I throw cool dollar store items and washable markers in. We call it the restaurant bag and my girls love seeing the little surprises so much that they are very well behaved wherever we take them.2. I mix fruit babyfood and plain yogurt and freeze them in popsicle molds to make a yummy treat for a hot summer afternoon.I will cc you in on my email. Thanks for the giveaway- the Kaboost looks like the perfect thing for my petite 4 year old. The poor think can hardly see her plate but is too embarrassed to sit in a "baby booster".










No comments: