New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Changes Are Coming!

We just want to thank everyone who still drops by to check up on us.
If you've noticed we added a new Mommie and we couldn't be more excited about it! We will all start getting some new and exciting things up soon. So hang in there.

Check our Kristin's Interview
With Amy Roloff from Little People, Big World
while you are waiting. And
Katja just posted a fabulous giveaway for Wal-Mart. Christine and Kristin will be launching their Christmas Gift Guides soon, and Amanda has hers up and running.

We promise to be back soon with tons of new content, if you have any suggestions please submit them.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

yeah!!! you guys have had some very fun contests and some good content. i look forward to what you will have in the near future!!!

Lil Boo & Co. said...

I love your site...I check it all the time! This contest is awesome...I posted my comments on my practical money saving tips for the holidays! Thanks for a great site that mommies and come to gather! ;) What fun!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea when the winner for the stamps giveaway will be announced? I could really use those for my CHRISTmas cards I'm getting ready to send out in the next couple weeks ;)

I can't wait to see what you guys have coming in the near future. You guys are AWESOME & I check in often :) Take care :)

And, welcome Katja ;)