New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We moved!

Amanda here, I am so excited to share with everyone about my move. That is why I have not been online the past week. We moved. Into our OWN home!
I am just in love with my house too. I plan on doing a "video walk through" tomorrow. LOL!
But for now, here are a few pictures to tide everyone over with!

The pictures are a bit fuzzy.
Here is mine & Hubby's bathroom
a little snipit of our messy room.
my beautiful kitchen

The dining room


The kitchen again


The living room


a sneek at the girls room


the girls bathroom, and yes that tub is amazing


anyways, here are a few pictures of our new home, and yes I LOVE it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to move into your own house! The photos look great! We're in rental hell at the moment, but I *so* look forward to finally moving back into an 'our' house in the next year or two. Just got a whole international move to face first...oh well, why sweat the small stuff :)

Z said...

your house looks beautiful! congratulations on your move!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home! It's absolutely beautiful!! And, what a mom & dad you guys are~letting your girls have the big bathroom ;)

Mommy Goggles said...

WOW! I love your new home! Its beautiful!