New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TUESDAY


All of us Mommies have been so busy the past couple of weeks! How about all of you? Are you getting ready for Halloween? Can you believe it, it's almost Halloween! So I got a call from hubby while I was at my day job on Monday...he told me he went and bought the kids Halloween costume. I couldn't believe it!!! I have no say, in what my peanuts are wearing?? Well, hubby told me he let Nevaeh pick it out herself and he did tell her what to pick. So when I got home he had them in their costumes. Korbyn my little 1.5 year old was in the tiniest DARTH VADER costume and it had a tiny little cape. ADORABLE! Nevaeh came running out of her room dressed a STORM TROOPER! YEP, hubby is a BIG fan of STAR WARS and it doesn't surprise me one bit. I can't wait to share the pictures with you guys! We are going to the pumpin path this weekend so hopefully I can snap some pictures early. So does your child have their costume picked out? Or are you a procrastinator? Share your ideas with us!! Shanda

Here are some of our favorite posts from the past week!

CHAT WITH CHRISTINE

Amanda's girls are enjoying their new LEARNING TOWER!

Kristin wants you to win.......THIS

Shanda would love you to join her team!


All the Mommies wanted to pay a tribute to Amanda and Kristins DAD!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

My daughter insisted that she wanted to be Daphne this year so her little brother will be the most adorable Scooby Doo on the planet!

Crystal said...

This year Lilly got two costumes. A Snow White Dress and a Little Mermaid. . . Fin?? Complete with a red wig. That's definitely the winner although Snow White makes an appearance now and then.

Poor Noah doesn't have a costume yet. I've contemplated putting him in one of Lilly's dresses and having him go as a girl... but I'm not sure what kind of damage that might cause. lol

Anonymous said...

We will have 3 princesses. Snow white, Cinderella, and Belle:)