New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Calling All Pregnant Moms

Mommies United is a place for all Mommies to connect. We started this place in hope of bringing moms together. That was the idea, so pregnant moms I am asking you. Who wants to join in on a series of posts about pregnancy?

If you are interested please contact us, or leave a comment. I am also hoping to get a few product reviews for expecting moms so let us know as soon as possible. I hope we can better connect with you all in the near future!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to join in if you're still looking for anyone. Feel free to e-mail me. Thanks! Baby #2 is due 3/23!

staceylea at gmail dot com

Erin Jean said...

I would love to join! My first baby, a boy, is due Oct 31st! Connecting with other moms was one of the best supports I had during my pregnancy. I wouldn't mind reviewing things as well! Thank you

Anonymous said...

I'm not pregnant but I wish you all the best with this! I know when I was pregnant I would certainly have appreciated an online community and lots of posts about the crazy, wonderful roller coaster ride that is pregnancy. Have a ball!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be part of this. I am very good friends with Tanya from Mommygoggles.com. I am due January 29, 2009 with my first. I have a 7yo DSD also.
Feel free to email me! lindylu413@hotmail.com
Mel