New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday!



I just wanted to share my HOT ATOMIC SHRIMP recipe with you! I was trying to be funny and make the hottest recipe I could for my hubby, since he is a HOT SAUCE JUNKIE! Well, it turns out that he loves it and wants it at least once a week. CRAZY! This stuff is so fricken hot it makes you cough and your eyes tear! :)

My tip this week is my recipe and that finding something that hubby loves can make life even more fun. I can't believe how his eyes light up when I talk about food. It is true that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Enjoy the recipe!!!
Do you have an awesome recipe or tip? Feel free to share it with us!!

1 comment:

Sky said...

Ohhh, perfect!! Our mommies group is having a "Spicy Iron Chef" moms night in this month. I'm going to give this a try!