New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wupzey Highchair Food Catcher Winners


The Wupzey Highchair Food Catchers Winners are:

1. cpullum said...
My husband hid the vegetables in the mash potatoes because this is the only way we could get her to eat them. Well she figured it out and put her hands in the mash potatoes and took each piece of vegetable and threw it across the room. When we came in we saw vegetables stuck to the wall and floor!


2. My husband and I would much rather sit and feed our son than allow him the pleasure of making a huge mess of himself, we would much rather avoid the site of a messy toddler and the chore of cleaning up the floor, highchair and a little boy. Well, there have been those few times that our need to allow him to feed himself overruled, resulting in spaghetti all over the place, in his hair, ears and most of it on the floor! I would love to have this cool contraption so as to allow our son the pleasure of feeding himself more frequently and not worrying about food getting on the floor. Thanks for the giveaway!
Sara

3. 3boyzmom from Save Your Money Mama!! said...
I have a funny story! When my now 7 year old was about 1, I used to commonly put him in his highchair with Cheerios while I was cooking, or needed to use the phone, or get a hands free few minutes. Many times, there would be tons of cheerios on the kitchen floor, yet later when I would return to clean them up, they would either be gone or I would swear that there were less Cheerios on the floor. It was a mystery I never could solve. Then, late one night I couldn't sleep and was sitting in the dark at my computer. I spotted a mouse come out from under the fridge, grab the few Cheerios on the floor (yes, sometimes i go to bed without picking up my entire house, I'm human not an OCD freak), and scurry back under the fridge. Unfortunately, we had to catch him and get rid of him and I had to go back to picking up the cheerios all by myself!! Now that I have another baby, I need a Wupzey to ensure no more Mousey roomates!!!


4. Leigh from The Homeschooled Year said...
lol lots of great comments on here. My favorite story about my son (now 5) was one day I set him up at his high chair, turned to grab a fork, and turned back around to see him eating straight off the tray, no hands. My daughter says "I taught him how to eat like a horse!" lol The older kids are always so helpful, aren't they? Who knows what these two will teach the little one that's on the way.


Congratulations, Please email us if you see your name!

1 comment:

Teapot said...

What a great idea, I wish I would have had one of these when my girls were going through that messy stage!