New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remember Me...It's Kristin


Hello Mommies (and even Daddies too) it’s Kristin. As you may know I have not been around much so lets give everyone my long awaited update. Maybe some of you heard about my recent engagment although there have been many other exciting things happening as well.

I am finally taking a summer off from school, I have been going to college for three years straight. One might actually think my break would make life easier on me. As always this is not the case, once again I find myself swarmed with tasks that should have already been completed. But I always manage to find something else to do, you know everything but the task at hand.

Right before my big vacation to Oklahoma and Texas we made the very risky decision to move into a new place. It was all find and dandy until I realized my house was in chaos and I was about to leave 2,000 miles away. But we managed to move in and have a fabulous vacation visiting family. All of which was well over due.

So I find myself still months behind, and fall term approaching. I am working very hard to catch up and get back in the swing of things. To be honest with all my other projects and life happening I have missed Mommies United. So join me every week here, us girls have some fun things in the works!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to 'see' your smiling face...missed ya round here!!

Alyson, the 3 P's Mama

P.S. Don't miss my SkinMD Giveaway at http://3psmamasays.blogspot.com/2008/07/once-upon-time-skin-md-was-in-house.html

Unknown said...

Welcome back Kristin!