New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Join Us For Back To School

Photobucket Come and join in on all the fun Mommies United is having an entire week dedicated to that one day! The big day, from your first day of Kindergarten to high school we are celebrating Back To School! Their will be articles from actual teachers (including our very own Christine. Real life events of actual parents will be shared. Tips and tricks to get your children on the right track, before school even starts!

Plus the prizes! Yes there will be prizes to win, to get your little one started with school shopping. From educational, to clothing there are some great things to win. Just in time for school to begin, so stop by and join us.
Add the button to your sidebar now and don't forget to come to the open house August 18-25.

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

um... hi ladies... I am totally code challenged and I have NO idea how to add your button to my sidebar! I know how to get the image to a post but I don't know the code that makes it a button! Anyone know how to help me?

Stacey Moore said...

awesome! can't wait!! we(teachers) go back on the 11th and we get students on the 12th here in kentucky! this summer has been so QUICK!!

Anonymous said...

Yea...i've just added your button to my contest blog roll on my home page at http://www.allaboutkimberly.com!! I'm a high school English teacher and mom so this sounds like a great contest!!!