New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Congrats to our winner of the Kaboost!

Fabulous Tip Friday

Congrats to the winner of our Kaboost contest!

caseyshayne When my daughter first became potty trained, I would always ask if she had to go poop, and she always said no. Then one time she was on the potty and I wanted to help her off and she got so upset so I asked if she had to poop. She then told me, ever so seriously, that boys poop, girls toot. To this day, (she's almost 3) she still tells me that her toot is coming rather than needing to go poop. I just smile.

Also, Congrats to the winner of our Pigtails ink contest.

Christian Kay said...
I really like the angel print and the girl with flowers and the LOVE tee print :) I like them all!! I wish they had one with a girl and a dog or 2 dogs and a girl. I would so be all over that!



Thank goodness it is Friday and I am sure we all are ready for a nice weekend.

All of us mommies are excited and ready for some family time.

Stayed tuned for more on our back to school specials..we have an exciting list of prizes. Please help us out by posting our button on your site.

Thanks MU

No comments: