New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I caught the cleaning bug!

Today I spent most of the day deep cleaning. I had high hopes of cleaning the entire first floor of my two story house, but that was not to be... I not only ran out of gas, but one of my little guys is sick. I'm lucky to have finished my kitchen!

From the cupboards to the floor, my kitchen now sparkles. I even cleaned out my microwave!

I guess this is the time that the cleaning bug goes around. Do you do major major cleaning this time of year? Do you do a bit each day, or spend a weekend and get it all done. I would love to hear your tips! And while you're thinking about it, hop over and enter to win some Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning supplies.

Happy Cleaning Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely have the cleaning bug, but I think by bug is caused by a 6 month bundle growing in my belly (I think they call it nesting). My only problem is trying to keep it cleaned with the boy running around right behind me with his box of flashcards trailing behind him... I do a little each day and stick with it for a few hours 'cause once I take a break to sit on the couch I'm done!