New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mommies United Changes Coming Soon!



Well, we are excited that Mommies United is going to change up a few things for our readers! Right now...I can't share all the details, but I know you will really like the new changes we are making! I can tell you that you will see more fun things coming your way! Details coming soon!





So, I hope you don't mind that I share a quick highlight of my day! We have been teaching my little peanut Korbyn sign language since he was 7-8 months old....now I don't teach him tons of signs, but the basics! (Milk, More and Eat) So today my little peanut signed MORE to me several times and said, "Mo!" I was so excited I called my hubby to tell him. Korbyn just smiled cause he new what he was doing mommy could understand. It felt so good! I just had to share it with you guys! I LOVE BEING A MOM!!! He also says, Mow! Mow! when he sees a kitty! It is adorable...feel free to share a special moment you have had with your peanut. Leave us a comment! Have a great day!!! Give those kids an extra kiss today and tell them you love them and appreciate them!

5 comments:

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

Mow, Mow! That's so cute. Right now our little peanut (1 month old) is in his cooing stages. We love it! He makes these little faces like he knows what he's talking about!

chicshopperchick said...

We know the exact same signs -- Milk, more, and eat. We've started working on water since she calls everything in a cup milk.

Anonymous said...

Awww...exciting times at your house!

Tarasview said...

that's great!

Rhonda said...

Isn't it awesome? I taught my daughter sign language as well, and she learned more in daycare. MORE was her favorite, along with milk. Once she picked up one, and realized she was able to communicate, she picked up more rather quickly. On PBS there is a show called Signing Times...it's really good for the kids to learn more as they get older. :)