New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My kid thinks she is an animal????




Shanda's crazy story of her day today! So we thought we would share some personal things about ourselves! Well, I wanted to see who else has a crazy kid like mine. Today Nevaeh begged and begged to play outside and so I told her she had to stay in our yard and not go near the road. Oh yeah...she had to go outside in her tutu also. First she ran in the raod to get a kitty and it gave me a darn heart attack. I made her stay in for a long time as a punishment and once I knew she understood how bad that scared Mommy.




Then I let her go outside again for a little bit. She keeps coming in and out of the front door. I asked her wear her shorts went cause all she had on was her underwear and tutu...she said she pee'd in them by accident. So I look out in the driveway and there is a puddle. Not a big deal cause she never has potty accidents. But I couldn't figure out why her undies and shorts aren't wet. Well, later on I figured it out....daddy was going to walk her down the street to get some ice cream. She asked if she could wait for him outside. I said ok, and she went outside. I look out the window and see her stripping down to her bare buns!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, I yelled at her to get into the house and she just looked shocked. I couldn't believe it! When I asked her what she was doing she told me she had to go potty. I told her you don't pee in the yard, only animals do.




Now, I know my Mom told me that when I was her age, I would pee in the sandbox because I wanted to play with the kids so bad. She couldn't get me to come in for anything! So I thought I would talk to Nevaeh about it and ask her if she new that the neighbors don't want to see her privees! Nor do they want to see her potty in the yard. All she said is that it was an accident and she wanted to be an animal! Goodness gracious...my little pumpkin. Even though it bothered me...she really doesn't understand all the things that go through a Moms mind when you see your kid doing that. But, then I look at her face and I can't be mad! I love my kid to death! Even if she wants to be an animal! Anyone esle having a day like mine?????

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You know as embarrassing as this is Kai was playing with her sand table outside. I was sitting right next to the window on the computer watching her. I took my eyes off her to finish up the essay and look over there she is took off her pull up and she is squatting pushing. Race red and all, right there on out front porch. I jumped yup screaming but it was too late. A nice pile was left, I swear I felt like i had a dog at that moment. Nevaeh is not the only child of her kind they should make a club.