New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

See our friend Lindsay's site to help a good cause!

Mommies we need your help!!!! Help Donate to Splat Designs...we want to united to help raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. You could win a FREE template with your donation!!!

STRAIGHT FROM LINDSAY!
Want 3 templates???
Its been a while since I hosted a contest and so here is the new one...This is going to be a bit different then the normal contests I host here for Splat! Like a Silent Auction of sorts!As many of my returning customers and friends know I am training for a 1/2 marathon for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training.
It has been a wonderful adventure for sure and I am sure it will continue until I pass the finish line on May 18th!In addition to the training I am fund raising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help find new cures... and I am almost finished with about 70% of my fund raising goal! Donation Site So here is my contest...I will create 3 templates for the person that can help me raise the most money in the next week and a half. The 3 can be seasonal, all different so you can pick and choose different looks whenever you want or you can pass them out to you and 2 other friends.Take one for your self and do a giveaway on your site for the others...Your options are endless! This prize is worth close to if not a little more then $300. What you will get...3 templates including header designs, background designs, sidebar categories and a fun signature.I will give the winner 15credits towards images at istockphoto... which can be split between the 3 sites or used how ever you prefer.The ending date will be 11 days from today which isApril 25thHow do I do this... ??? To enter the CONTEST you must donate a minimum of $5 to my donation site. Donation Site Post one of these banners on your site and explain what you are doing and what the reason for the contest is...Whoever is interested in signing up can click on the banner to find out more.You can either help fund raise by explaining about the race and how this money is going to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's or you can hook up with 2 other friends and all raise money for the 3 sites. Add the donation site link to your blog post about this contest and make sure you post that if anyone donates in your name to add your site name in their donation, so we can keep tabs on the amount you have raised! Donation Site** you never know.. you may get 3 templates for just $5 if no one else enters the contest???***You can have people donate in your honor and either let me know by email or have the person donating for you put the donation in your name... every dollar helps!!!or you can donate your highest amount in the beginning and other donations in your name will be added to that amount.If you are participating in this challenge Please link up below! Donation Site** I will post all the names of the donations as I receive them every day, so you can see who your competition is... Just scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the list of participants!**On April 24th, the day before the auction ends, I will list the amounts I have received, this way if you want to bump up your contribution to win... you can at this time! Want 3 templates???

SPLAT DESIGNS



SPLAT!



Hey Friends...can you dig down in your pockets and give anything you can spare...this is such a good cause! Thanks!!

No comments: