New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mother's Day Memories with SanDisk

Share Your Mother's Day Memories

Sandisk is giving every Mom out there a unique chance! Do you want to win one of these Sandisk USB Gator Flash Drive just in time for Mother’s Day? With the new Sandisk USB Gator Flash Drive you will be able to keep and transfer all those memories. What about a stylish and compact Mother's Day photo album, and a great way to preserve and share family pictures, home movies, homemade music, and more. When mom's at work or on the road, she can pop the Gator into her computer and quickly soak up family memories.

It’s just like a suitcase of memories for anyone in the family all the size of lipstick.

Sandisk is sponsoring an amazing Mother’s day memory giveaway. We will award the Sandisk USB Gator Flash Drives to 20 of you!

All you have to do is create a post on your blog. Share Mother’s Day memories, pictures, or family stories that remind you of your Mom, or even daughters. Come back and sign the Mr. Linky with the direct link to your post.

If you don’t have a blog, no need to worry -- email in your entry. (Our email address can be found above in the contact area)

Be creative and you could win!! The giveaway will run until May 7,2008 and winner’s will be announced.

20 comments:

*A Daycare Life* said...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/shizzaws/P6230044.jpg
My First mothers day. What an amazing event. My mom & Dad drove up to visit us, we were living in LA & then in San Diego California about 180 miles away. We had a beautiful Mothers Day Brunch on the Water and it was such an amazing gift to spend the day with my mother & my daughter. 3 generations! My mother & I both collect willow trees and she gave me the Mom holding an infant and I gave her the Mom with a daughter with a granddaughter. I was so sweet & neither of us knew each other way getting each other one. It was an amazing day to spend together. Mothers day is a day all about celebrating Motherhood, something that should be celebrated daily! I love Mother's Day especially when I get to spend it with my daughter & mother as well.

Anonymous said...

When the azaleas bloom, it reminds me of my mother.

Mommy Goggles said...

I cannot wait for Mother's Day! I love that time of the year! I posted about you on my blog. :)

Gina lee said...

Thanks for this opportunity.

danosor said...

I miss my mom so much.

Robin said...

this is a wonderful gift idea email me at alloye2000@yahoo.com

Momnerd said...

Okay, I've got it posted on my blog. Thanks for the opportunity!

Mandy said...

I posted on my blog, thanks for reminding us to thank the women who made us who we are today!!:)

Momnerd said...

Hey! Sorry I did the wrong link the first time and had to do it again. You can just delete that first one!

Scatteredmom said...

I really wish that contests such as this didn't limit you to just stories on our moms or daughters.

Some of us don't have moms, or daughters.

Anonymous said...

What a great contest! I wrote a bit on my blog about my Mother and linked with Mr. Linky! Thanks again! kristinialeanna@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My mom, sister and I all went t-ping the neighbor's house (they were just married), we heard sirens and abandoned my sister high up in a tree. We left her hanging there. Thank goodness, the sirens weren't for us!

Thank you so much!

art and nature [at] juno dot com

Dallas Meow said...

sorry scattered mom, at least to me, it seems sad to not at least have a mom. My kids don't have a dad and feel this when dad subjects come up. Wish you the best. It's my first visit here so it's all new to me - but hope something comes up for you soon. Meanwhile, happy spring ~
smile and a hug
Dallas

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

My mom is my best friend. I adore her and hope that I can at least be half the mom she has beeen to me. I will be ok if I can acheieve that.

noreen said...

I post a great picture of my mom with all four of her kids

bison61 said...

One of my fondest Mother's Day was when I was 13 or 14. She took me out for a brunch and then we spent the rest of the day shopping-just her and I-what a wonderful time!

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Tim Sternberg said...

What a great contest!

Anonymous said...

I can now tell that my mom did a good job. I am acting, dressing, talking like her. My fondest memory came when my mother told me on my wedding day- " If you go to bed with a smile on your face- you will wake up with one."

Joanna said...

I hope that I am not too late...I have had problems trying to post things lately and so this was in my drafts.

Natalie said...

who won?????

thanks for this contest! it was fun to do a post about my mom, grandma, and daughter!