New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Fabulous Tip Friday

Wow! We have been having a blast! How about you?

Well, we thought we would give you a little break today, sort of. If you would like to participate, we have an awesome prize you could win... and let me tell you, you have to have one! If you would like to a free customized See Me Read Kit, here is what we want you to do:

Post a Fabulous Tip on your blog or site today... Any type of tip that makes your life easier, a tip you want to share with us that we may not know about. Sign the Mr. Linky, so we can all check it out. Each of the four of us Mommies will pick our favorite tip, and post them here on Monday, where everyone will get to vote on their favorite one. The tip with the most votes by March 31st will win the See Me Read Kit!


You guys are awesome, and we cannot wait to read these tips! HAVE FUN!!

1. Deborah
2. Caryn Bailey
3. Wendy - girly whirled
4. Amanda
5. Suzanne Bastien-Adams
6. charlotte
7. Andrea
8. Tara
9. http://www.literatimommy.blogspot.com
10. http://www.blogger.com/
11. Danielle S**Searching For Sanity**
12. stacey moore
13. Michelle B. (Our Full House)
14. Shana
15. Normal to Natalie
16. Doreen

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


We just may make this Fabulous Tip Friday a weekly thing...
What do you think?

Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My tip is actually a product, but I couldn't live without it!

~Stephanie~ said...

My tip keeps me on track.

Shana said...

Just got my tip up! :o)

Natalie said...

I love this idea! My tip is up! I would play on fridays if you made this a regular meme until I run out of tips! I would for sure be here to read everyone's!!!

Irene said...

fun fun fun! I am loving this party. Thank-you mommies united!

Unknown said...

How many things CAN you do with dryer sheets!!! Clever ladies! LOL!

Stacey Moore said...

sorry i am late with my tip!! happy easter!!

Anonymous said...

I had tips! Too many of them!

Mandy said...

Okay, my tip is posted!

http://mrs-mandypoo.blogspot.com/2008/03/fab-ulous-tip-for-you.html

Crafty Mama said...

I love the tips! Keep it up!

SuperMOM said...

Hope it is ok that I am just posting a link to my TIP for the day!!! I think 10 minute breaks are great, and my boys LOVE to race the clock!!!!