New Feature: Window Into Our Lives, share your window too!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Important Note to our Sponsors:

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank all of our fantastic sponsors, especially our Mega Launch Party Sponsors!! We could not do this without you!

Now, a quick note to all of our Mega Review Sponsors -- Please be patient with us as we schedule your reviews, and work towards making the feature on your product the best it can be! If you are waiting to see your Mega Review here at Mommies United, please take a quick minute to check out our individual sites... Some of our individual reviews are already up! Also, we ask that you review our policies - This may be helpful for you as you gear up for your Mega Review.

We, Mommies, are so excited about all we have in store for all of our new friends!! We have great reviews, giveaways, and fun stuff all lined up through the rest of the year, and beyond!

Stay tuned... The party has just begun here at Mommies United!

6 comments:

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Gah I love the cupcake Courier! There is a great cupcake place here in town and I'd love to transport some of their goodies (or even gift one of these to them!)

123connie said...

I love the cupcake Courier! I think everyone needs one!

Unknown said...

I was just checking out the Cupcake Courier. I love the colors and the updated style. (it's not Tupperware-looking)
Kudos!

Unknown said...

I was just checking out the Cupcake Courier. I love the colors and the updated style. (it's not Tupperware-looking)
Kudos!

Unknown said...

I was just checking out the Cupcake Courier. I love the colors and the updated style. (it's not Tupperware-looking)
Kudos!

Shana said...

LOVE IT!! GOTTA HAVE IT!!! Oh please pick me!!! :o)